Senior Solution Architect - Mobile
Ho Chi Minh
July 25, 2022
For more than 17 years, DIROX is an IT Advisory and Software Development company where multiculturalism, gender equality and social consciousness are seen as the foundation of our longevity.
Participate with us to First class projects for leading international clients and partners from North America, Europe and Australia, Japan and other countries.
Work in a stable environment where Personal Well-being, Teamwork, Independence and Communication are keys for project success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Tech People and great R&D projects.
About the Job
Will you dare joining us, taking on some awesome challenges such as designing the next generation of fintech & digital investment solutions for top Wall Street firms, or enhancing the customer experience with a breakthrough insurance intelligence engine for international insurance & health management organizations?
You will be part of the Architecture team, composed of fourSolution Architects. Each of them will respectively be focusing ona specific domain: Front-End, Back-End, Mobile and DevOps.
Are you a hero and veteran in mastering software & solution architecture as well as design patterns?
Well, you deserve the best:
- extra paid leave (up to 18 days)
- extra insurance
- extra bonus (Tet bonus, performance bonus)
- welcoming and family inclusive working environment-hybrid working model
- flexible time, guaranteed work-free weekend
... and many other extras!
Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
Apply now and get the chance to experience yourself this game-changer opportunity!
- Design and implement cutting-edge cross-platform solutions that will be used by millions of consumers.
- Ensure solution designs are consistent across every project by leveraging best common software engineering practices.
- Ensure solution overall business-fit, resilience, performance and scalability.
- Propose and consult technical solutions related to infrastructure and software architecture of applications.
- Create and maintain software architecture documents.
- Conduct troubleshooting for performance issues originating from applications in development and production environments.
- Lead, inspire the tech lead and developer teams and ensure the high quality level of their skills & competencies
- BS, MS, and/or Ph.D. degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in solution/software architect
- Very strong problem solving with deep system know-how across all layers
- Great communication skills, fluent English.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with multiple mobile platforms and related technologies: Android, iOS, Xamarin, React Native, APIs & communication, security, ... and common out of the box solutions (Firebase etc.).
- Experience with common mobile architectures like MVVM, MVC, Viper, Clean Architecture, ...
- Knowledge of common software engineering practices (Continuous integration, continuous delivery,... ) and architecture modelling practices (UML, Swagger... ).Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, multithreading/concurrency programming, data structure, and algorithms
- Experience in frameworks, such as NestJS, Django, Symfony, Spring, .Net Core, Vue, React
- Expert in one or more programming languages, such as Java, Go, C/C++/C#, TypeScript, Python, Ruby, PHP, Kotlin, Swift, Dart
- Experience in distributed storage & messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Active, Kafka…), microservices, ETL, and mobile development
- Experience with event-driven applications using queues, service bus, and other related patterns
- Experience defining the architecture of cloud-deployed applications (AWS is preferred)
- Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes, or another similar tooling
- Experience defining and driving SecDevOps best practices within large team.
- Experience establishing legacy modernization and migration roadmaps for large-scale applications
- Understanding of CI/CD software development environments
- Experience in agile development teams, such as Scrum, Kanban
- Interested in dealing with technical challenges and keen on exploring new things
- Good problem-solving skills and teamwork spirit
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other developers and stakeholders
- Good English communication
- Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during the probation period.
- 13th-month salary.
- Sign-in bonus & performance bonus when applicable.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary.
- PTI Premium medical Insurance.
- 14 to 18 annual leave days per year+public holidays/
1 additional annual leave day for every 2 working years.
- Flexible working hours – Guaranteed work-free weekend.
- Parking fees paid.
- Free coffee, tea & soft drinks all day long.
- Monthly event for celebrating birthdays (Dirox Open Coffee).
- Relax room with entertainment & amenities for employees (Football, Ping pong table, tv, books, Game consoles).
- Annual company trip.
- Social activities such as team-building: movie theater, dinner, bowling, ….
- Football, badminton club…