For more than 17 years, DIROX is an IT Advisory and Software Development company where multiculturalism, gender equality, and social consciousness are seen as the foundation of our longevity.
Participate with us in First class projects for leading international clients and partners from North America, Europe and Australia, Japan, and other countries.
Work in a stable environment where Personal Well-being, Teamwork, Independence, and Communication are keys for project success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Tech People and great R&D projects.
● Follow the procedure in the Testing process and Bugs Management to ensure Product Quality.
● Perform testing from DB (Back-End) to UI (Front-End) in multi-projects.
● Identify, Isolate, and Track Bugs Throughout Testing and then record Test Progress and Results by using test management tools and Bug tracking (Ex: Jira, Testrail, Redmine).
● Collaborate with the Product Development team and report status and metrics to Test Lead/ Manager/PM to ensure consistent project execution.
● Be able to do estimation UI to Database.
● Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement to PM to assure good quality of the project.
● Provide direction to the team members, then coach and train other junior members and will be back-up of Team Lead/Manager for handling projects in the team.
● Conduct System/ Regression tests and approve completion of Integration testing.
● Resolve testing technical issues for the product group.
● A bachelor’s degree or higher, major in IT, Computer Science, Information System is preferred.
● Has 4+ years of experience in software testing.
● Has expert knowledge and experience on Testing Process Quality Assurance Standard.
● Has expert knowledge and experience in strong analysis skills.
● Has knowledge or experience on QA/Testing tools and Bugs tracking (e.g: Redmine, Jira, Testrail, etc.).
● Has a good knowledge/experience on Database and use Database tools (SQL and NoSQL).
● Has knowledge/experience of various types of software applications (Web and Mobile Applications, etc.).
● Has a good ability to do Teamwork and Management
● Has good communication in Business English and Vietnamese.
● Has an ISTQB foundation certification.
Nice to have
● Able to know/use Automation tools (Functional and Non-Functional) is a big plus.
● Has a good experience in API testing & tools (e.g : Postman, MongoDB, Postgres, Oracle)
● Has expert knowledge or experience on Management skills.
● Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants.
● A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during the probation period.
● 13th-month salary.
● Sign-in bonus & performance bonus when applicable.
● Social Insurance on Gross salary.
● PTI Premium medical Insurance.
● 14 to 18 annual leave days per year+public holidays/
1 additional annual leave day for every 2 working years.
● Flexible working hours – Guaranteed work-free weekend.
● Parking fees paid.
● Free coffee, tea & soft drinks all day long.
● Monthly event for celebrating birthdays (Dirox Open Coffee).
● Relax room with entertainment & amenities for employees (Football, Ping pong table, tv, books, Game consoles).
● Annual company trip.
● Social activities such as team-building: movie theater, dinner, bowling, ….
● Football, badminton club…
|Job Category||Quality Control|