For more than 17 years, DIROX is an IT Advisory and Software Development company where multiculturalism, gender equality, and social consciousness are seen as the foundation of our longevity.
Participate with us in First class projects for leading international clients and partners from North America, Europe and Australia, Japan, and other countries.
Work in a stable environment where Personal Well-being, Teamwork, Independence, and Communication are keys for project success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Tech People and great R&D projects.
● Motivate and lead project teams while collaborating with internal/external clients throughout the software development cycle until project completion.
● Coordinate all project management aspects and ensure smooth project execution and delivery as well as client satisfaction.
● Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
● Anticipate & manage risks and changes related to the project scope, priority, schedule, resources, and costs.
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed.
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
● 5+ years of professional experience in project management.
● Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
● Fantastic organizational, time management & customer relations development, and strong knowledge of project management such as planning, monitoring, and controlling skills.
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
● Familiar with any project management tool like Jira, Redmine…
● Hand-on project management experience using Scrum. PSM/CSM certification is a plus.
● Advanced level of English is required.
● Speaking French and/or Vietnamese is a big plus.
● Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants.
● A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during the probation period.
● 13th-month salary.
● Sign-in bonus & performance bonus when applicable.
● Social Insurance on Gross salary.
● PTI Premium medical Insurance.
● 14 to 18 annual leave days per year+public holidays/
1 additional annual leave day for every 2 working years.
● Flexible working hours – Guaranteed work-free weekend.
● Parking fees paid.
● Free coffee, tea & soft drinks all day long.
● Monthly event for celebrating birthdays (Dirox Open Coffee).
● Relax room with entertainment & amenities for employees (Football, Ping pong table, tv, books, Game consoles).
● Annual company trip.
● Social activities such as team-building: movie theater, dinner, bowling, ….
● Football, badminton club…
|Job Category||Project Manager|