Senior .NET Developer
Ho Chi Minh
May 27, 2022
For more than 17 years, DIROX is an IT Advisory and Software Development company where multiculturalism, gender equality and social consciousness are seen as the foundation of our longevity.
Participate with us to First class projects for leading international clients and partners from North America, Europe and Australia, Japan and other countries.
Work in a stable environment where Personal Well-being, Teamwork, Independence and Communication are keys for project success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Tech People and great R&D projects.
About the Job
Will you dare joining us, strengthening our newly created .NET department and taking on some awesome challenges such as designing the best dubbing and subtitle editing solution for Hollywood blockbuster movies, or developing an AI-based medical digital scanning solution for international hospitals and clinics?
Are you a hero and veteran in .NET development?
Well, you deserve the best:
- hybrid working model or full remote (conditions apply)
- extra paid leave (up to 18 days)
- extra insurance
- extra bonus (sign-in bonus, Tet bonus, performance bonus)
- happy and family-inclusive working environment
- and many other extras!
Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
and get the chance to experience yourself this game changer opportunity!
- Work on cutting-edge apps that will be used by millions of consumers
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM,BA, TL, UX, R&D) to transform user stories into realistic prototypes & fast reliable production code
- Leveraging best software engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- Provide technical guidance to junior teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Solid experience with ASP.NET MVC (3.x-5.x), ASP.NET Web API, and related technologies
- Expert on MSSQL, including T-SQL and relational design best practices
- Expert on LINQ, Entity Framework, or another ORM
- Experience on RESTful APIs, JSON Web Token
- Strong knowledge and experience with OOP & SOLID
- Principles and common design patterns
- Speaking and writing English is a must
Nice to Have
- Experience with code coverage, secure coding, and refactoring
- Experience with SSO, OAuth authorization mechanisms
- Experience with browser performance is a plus
- Experience with mobile development projects
- Good understanding of code versioning with Gitlab
- Comfortable working on both frontend and backend
- Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during the probation period.
- 13th-month salary.
- Sign-in bonus & performance bonus when applicable.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary.
- PTI Premium medical Insurance.
- 14 to 18 annual leave days per year+public holidays/
1 additional annual leave day for every 2 working years.
- Flexible working hours – Guaranteed work-free weekend.
- Parking fees paid.
- Free coffee, tea & soft drinks all day long.
- Monthly event for celebrating birthdays (Dirox Open Coffee).
- Relax room with entertainment & amenities for employees (Football, Ping pong table, tv, books, Game consoles).
- Annual company trip.
- Social activities such as team-building: movie theater, dinner, bowling, ….
- Football, badminton club…