Senior iOS Developer
Ho Chi Minh
May 27, 2022
For more than 17 years, DIROX is an IT Advisory and Software Development company where multiculturalism, gender equality and social consciousness are seen as the foundation of our longevity.
Participate with us to First class projects for leading international clients and partners from North America, Europe and Australia, Japan and other countries.
Work in a stable environment where Personal Well-being, Teamwork, Independence and Communication are keys for project success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Tech People and great R&D projects.
About the Job
Will you dare joining us, taking on some awesome challenges such as designing the next generation of fintech & digital investment solutions for top Wall Street firms, or enhancing the customer experience with a breakthrough insurance intelligence engine for international insurance & health management organizations?
Are you a hero and veteran in iOS development?
Well, you deserve the best:
- extra paid leave (up to 18 days)
- extra insurance
- extra bonus (Tet bonus, performance bonus)
- welcoming and family inclusive working environment-hybrid working model
- flexible time, guaranteed work-free weekend
... and many other extras!
Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
Apply now and get the chance to experience yourself this game-changer opportunity!
- Design, develop, test and deploy iOS mobile applications from the ground up using Swift and other tools, libraries.
- Troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning application performance. You must be obsessed about the performance of the apps you produce.
- Building exceptional iOS mobile apps, working with other engineers, developers, architects, quality assurance specialists, system engineers and project managers to solve new and existing technical challenges.
- Building complex distributed systems across concerns of reliability, high-availability, performance, scalability, capacity planning and automation.
- Experience with iOS SDK integrated with the Cocoa Touch UI framework; AVFoundation; XCode; Swift Playgrounds; TestFlight; Firebase
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch, iOS SDK, APIs and UIKit Frameworks.
- Experience with multiple screen-sizes (both iPhones and iPads) supported application.
- 3+ year of experiences with original native mobile app(s) developed for iOS that have been successfully deliverer to customers
- 3+ years of experience with data management from outside API's and parse returned XML, JSON.
- 3+ years of experience with event-based interface design.
- Experience with application that requires local database storage usage, location-based, map, animation, social networks and Apple Store integration.
- 3+ years of professional experience with SQLite and CoreData.
- Advanced knowledge on Placing Apps in Appstore and Apple approval process.
- Solid working knowledge of Git and SCM best practices.
Nice to Have
- Understanding server side web application development.
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Speaking and writing English.
- Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during the probation period.
- 13th-month salary.
- Sign-in bonus & performance bonus when applicable.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary.
- PTI Premium medical Insurance.
- 14 to 18 annual leave days per year+public holidays/
1 additional annual leave day for every 2 working years.
- Flexible working hours – Guaranteed work-free weekend.
- Parking fees paid.
- Free coffee, tea & soft drinks all day long.
- Monthly event for celebrating birthdays (Dirox Open Coffee).
- Relax room with entertainment & amenities for employees (Football, Ping pong table, tv, books, Game consoles).
- Annual company trip.
- Social activities such as team-building: movie theater, dinner, bowling, ….
- Football, badminton club…