Senior Android Developer
Ho Chi Minh
May 26, 2022
For more than 17 years, DIROX is an IT Advisory and Software Development company where multiculturalism, gender equality and social consciousness are seen as the foundation of our longevity.
Participate with us to First class projects for leading international clients and partners from North America, Europe and Australia, Japan and other countries.
Work in a stable environment where Personal Well-being, Teamwork, Independence and Communication are keys for project success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Tech People and great R&D projects.
About the Job
Will you dare joining us, taking on some awesome challenges such as designing the next generation of fintech & digital investment solutions for top Wall Street firms, or enhancing the customer experience with a breakthrough insurance intelligence engine for international insurance & health management organizations?
Are you a hero and veteran in Android development?
Well, you deserve the best:
- extra paid leave (up to 18 days)
- extra insurance
- extra bonus (Tet bonus, performance bonus)
- welcoming and family inclusive working environment-hybrid working model
- flexible time, guaranteed work-free weekend
... and many other extras!
Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
Apply now and get the chance to experience yourself this game-changer opportunity!
- Work on a cutting-edge app that will be used by millions of consumers
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM, UX, R&D) team to transform user stories into prototypes & production code
- Thoughtfully apply UI design principles & best practices
- Building an app with best engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- Provide technical guidance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- 5+ years of experience in Android SDK, UI Kit, Restful APIs, OAuth, JSON Web Token and able to write complex algorithms or data structures
- Strong experience in Android Studio debugging, profiling tools
- Advanced in Android foundation like activity, fragment, service, broadcast receiver as well as advance knowledge to deal with memory, performance, multithreading requirements
- Advanced in OOP, design pattern, SOLID principle, clean architecture, MVVM
- Experience with application that requires local database storage usage, location-based, map, animation, social networks and Google Play Store, Firebase integration.
- 5+ original native mobile app(s) developed for Android that have been successfully delivered to customers
Nice to have
- Experience with FFmpeg, video editing apps is a plus
- Experience with Flutter is a plus
- Fluent speaking and writing English is a plus
- Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during the probation period.
- 13th-month salary.
- Sign-in bonus & performance bonus when applicable.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary.
- PTI Premium medical Insurance.
- 14 to 18 annual leave days per year+public holidays/
1 additional annual leave day for every 2 working years.
- Flexible working hours – Guaranteed work-free weekend.
- Parking fees paid.
- Free coffee, tea & soft drinks all day long.
- Monthly event for celebrating birthdays (Dirox Open Coffee).
- Relax room with entertainment & amenities for employees (Football, Ping pong table, tv, books, Game consoles).
- Annual company trip.
- Social activities such as team-building: movie theater, dinner, bowling, ….
- Football, badminton club…